Founded in 1990, the Carolina Consulting Group, Inc. (CCG)
is an engineering firm that specializes in providing energy management
training and surveys. CCG personnel and its team of technical experts have
extensive experience in the field of energy management.
All primary team
members are registered professional engineers (P.E.) and Certified Energy
Managers (C.E.M.). With over eighty years of energy related experience,
the team has been recognized for their skills not only in providing
quality technical guidance, but also in training personnel. Each team
member has been actively involved in teaching energy management at the
university level throughout the world.
Over the past fifteen years the team has conducted energy management
surveys and training in over twenty countries throughout North and Latin
America, Europe, the Asian Rim, South America, and the Middle East. During these surveys, over 750
plant personnel received energy management site training.
The mission of the Carolina Consulting Group, Inc. is to
raise the level of awareness and need for managing our strategic energy
resources. This is achieved by:
Assisting customers in assessing the effectiveness and efficiency with
which they utilize energy, through surveys focused on the acquisition,
distribution, and utilization of energy resources.
Increasing the understanding and need for managing energy by providing the
highest quality training to both technical and non-technical personnel.
To complete this mission, CCG has combined the resources of
leading technical/training experts dedicated to providing practical cost
effective energy management assistance and training.
The Carolina Consulting Group, Inc. is an engineering company
dedicated to assisting industrial and commercial customers in better managing
their energy resources. By providing energy management training tailored to meet
specific customer needs and conducting comprehensive energy surveys, CCG has
developed a worldwide reputation for excellence in energy management.
CCG has assisted various Fortune 500 corporations providing
technical expertise, training, environmental assistance and conducting utility
energy management surveys. For one client alone, CCG has conducted over fifty
(50) surveys identifying more than $65 million in energy savings opportunities.
- (919) 772-0763
- Postal address
- 503 Tiffany Circle, Garner NC 27529
- Electronic mail
- General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carolina Consulting Group Inc. believes businesses benefit financially by continually improving their management of energy resources, and the environment benefits from reduced levels of related pollution. We are proud to offer services that may assist businesses who have committed to the goals of ENERGY STAR.
- ENERGY STAR® was created to help consumers easily identify products, homes, and buildings that save energy and money, and help protect the environment. As the government-backed, trusted symbol for energy efficiency, the ENERGY STAR label identifies highly efficient products and designates superior energy performance in homes and buildings. With ENERGY STAR, money isn't all you're saving-you are also making a difference in protecting the environment. For more information visit ENERGY STAR,